Got that creative spark?
DevOps / Technical Support SpecialistPosted
We are seeking a full-time tech legend who is a willing problem solver, systems implementer and has experience around website management. You will be happy to speak directly with clients and third parties to assist in troubleshooting.
POSITION TITLE: DevOps / Technical Support Specialist
REPORTS TO: Tim Swiss, Leanne Seawright, Bill Di Blasio
STAFF REPORTING TO THIS ROLE: NIL
SALARY: Dependent upon experience
YOUR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help manage and maintain network and server environments.
- Addressing advanced to complex issues by providing courteous, efficient, and professional technical support to customers via phone and email.
- roviding support case follow-up until resolution and ensuring proper escalation procedures are followed for unresolved issues.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues.
- Assist in resolving day to day tasks such as configuration, tuning, responding to alerts.
- Creating and implementing testing systems for projects to ensure proper functionality prior to launch.
- Maintenance and management of WHMCS, TPP, GIT, hosting and other internal systems to ensure secure and smooth running of operations.
- Management of back up processes.
- +3 years’ technical support experience ideally in a web agency environment.
- Excellent technical, analytical and organisational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication English language skills and the ability to interpret and answer complex technical questions and provide customer follow-up.
- Exposure to the installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting, or otherwise advanced use of:
- Linux and Windows systems
- Apache Web Servers
- Bash / PowerShell
- Domain Management setup and maintenance
- Website Hosting setup and maintenance
- Email setup and management (Office 365 and cPanel)
- Network infrastructure (routers, switches, dns, etc)
- Ability to create clear and concise documentation
- Experience with Joomla / WordPress / OpenCart / Magento / Other CMS platforms.
- Experience building MCV pattern.
- Experience with GIT, unit testing and continuous integration and deployment.
The position is based in Southbank, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Only applicants with the ability to work on location and the right to work in Australia need apply.
360South is a multimedia and website design studio based in Southbank, Melbourne.
Since 2002 we’ve grown by working with the latest digital technology to create sleek graphic design, dynamic website design and compelling visual content that drives business for progressive and ambitious clients all over the world.
The 360South HQ houses a diverse team of professional designers specialising in website design and development, graphic design and print, virtual tours and interactive maps, video and photography.
No need to be formal.
Just send us your links
and we’ll be in touch.
If we sound like a good fit for you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- your resume and details of recent experience
- a link to your website or examples of your recent best work
- any relevant industry portfolio links