Got that creative spark?
We are seeking a full-time Front-End Developer with ecommerce experience to work in our Southbank studio on customised web and ecommerce solutions.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in front end web development, including CMS and ecommerce solutions required. 4 years + development experience in Web / Responsive
- Strong understanding of Wordpress / Joomla / WooCommerce / Opencart / Magento
- Strong knowledge of PHP
- Self-motivated attitude
- Thorough attention to detail
- Enjoy working in small open-plan, close-knit environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects and prioritise tasks for each
- Flexible with schedule when needed
- Work directly with the design team and project manager to create custom websites (no themes or templates here)
- Build frontend and customise backend CMS
- Support and update existing projects
- Assist with technical issues
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and innovations
- Assist quoting new work
- There's always beer in the fridge
- Free commercial coffee machine to get your caffeine fix
- Free group personal trainer membership available to all staff
You are local and ready to start ASAP. Pay is appropriate to the skills and value you can create.
The position is based in Southbank, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Only applicants with the ability to work on location and the right to work in Australia need apply.
360South is a multimedia and website design studio based in Southbank, Melbourne.
Since 2002 we’ve grown by working with the latest digital technology to create sleek graphic design, dynamic website design and compelling visual content that drives business for progressive and ambitious clients all over the world.
The 360South HQ houses a diverse team of professional designers specialising in website design and development, graphic design and print, virtual tours and interactive maps, video and photography.
No need to be formal.
Just send us your links
and we’ll be in touch.
If we sound like a good fit for you, send an email to email@example.com with:
- your resume and details of recent experience
- a link to your website or examples of your recent best work
- any relevant industry portfolio links