Got that creative spark?
Senior UX/UI DesignerPosted
This role will require you to be fast-thinking, innovative and ready to jump in to help our web developers, animators, video/photographers, project managers and account managers to produce breathtaking results for our vast client base. While most of our work resides in the digital space, we still dabble in print, so your skill set should encompass a little bit of old with a lot of new.
POSITION TITLE: Senior UX/UI Designer
REPORTS TO: Bill Di Blasio
STAFF REPORTING TO THIS ROLE: NIL
SALARY: Dependent upon experience
Duties and Responsibilities - UX/UI
- Design of websites with varying functionality and needs including ecommerce, brochure, product-based, informational and engagement websites.
- Development of audience personas, usage scenarios, site maps and wire frames with a user-centred focus,
- Ensuring the best UX is provided through online designs.
- Documenting your designs, functionality and interactions to collaborate with developers to ensure flawless delivery.
- Understand clients’ needs and business and provide solutions focused around growth.
- Consideration of WCAG compliance through out designs.
- Adhering to style guides for various organisations.
- Assisting with content creation.
- Communicating direct with clients to understand and achieve objectives.
- 5 plus years of graphic design skills using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro.
- Outstanding web design skills using Figma.
- Ability to present and concisely explain, discuss and justify your design decisions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Portfolio of beautiful designs with great UX demonstrating effective solutions.
- Demonstrated management of your design hours and abiltiy work alongside a project manager to work within project budget and deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for client management.
- Project Management and strong admin skills.
- Outstanding self-management skills.
- Basic understanding of marketing.
- Experience in branding creation.
- Experience in Graphic Design and Print.
360South is a multimedia and website design studio based in Southbank, Melbourne.
Since 2002 we’ve grown by working with the latest digital technology to create sleek graphic design, dynamic website design and compelling visual content that drives business for progressive and ambitious clients all over the world.
The 360South HQ houses a diverse team of professional designers specialising in website design and development, graphic design and print, virtual tours and interactive maps, video and photography.
No need to be formal.
Just send us your links
and we’ll be in touch.
If we sound like a good fit for you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- your resume and details of recent experience
- a link to your website or examples of your recent best work (if applicable)
- any relevant industry portfolio links (if applicable)