Got that creative spark?
Mid-Level Graphic DesignerPosted
We are looking for a mid-level graphic designer. You will be organised, can flourish in a self-managed environment, and feel comfortable dealing directly with clients and suppliers.
REPORT TO: Nicolo Bolognesi, Bill Di Blasio
STAFF REPORTING TO THIS ROLE: NIL
SALARY: Dependent upon experience
Duties and Responsibilities - Graphic Design:
- Graphic design including business cards, flyers, social media graphics, logos, branding, style guides, banners, annual reports, fundraising appeals, magazines and magazine ads, forms, web ads and other design as required.
- Setting up documents for print and liaising with printers throughout the print process.
- Organising reprints of existing documents.
- Client management.
- Adhering to style guides for various organisations.
- Brainstorming campaign concepts.
- Managing libraries of existing products, labels, stock images.
- Photoshopping images.
- Writing quotes and proposals
- Updating WorkflowMax - job status, creating new jobs, attaching supplier invoices
- Overseeing the progress of jobs
Duties and Responsibilities - Occasional Web Responsibilities:
- Website content uploading (images and text) or edits
- Creation of email signatures in html
- Creating Campaign Monitor or MailChimp emails or templates
- 3+ years of graphic design skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro.
- Knowledge of how to set up files for print.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for client management and print management.
- Project Management and strong admin skills.
- Copywriting for a range of industries and formats
- Basic html coding
- Experience with data merges in InDesign
- Experience with Campaign Monitor and MailChimp
The position is based in Southbank, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Only applicants with the ability to work on location and the right to work in Australia need apply.
360South is a multimedia and website design studio based in Southbank, Melbourne.
Since 2002 we’ve grown by working with the latest digital technology to create sleek graphic design, dynamic website design and compelling visual content that drives business for progressive and ambitious clients all over the world.
The 360South HQ houses a diverse team of professional designers specialising in website design and development, graphic design and print, virtual tours and interactive maps, video and photography.
No need to be formal.
Just send us your links
and we’ll be in touch.
If we sound like a good fit for you, send an email to email@example.com with:
- your resume and details of recent experience
- a link to your website or examples of your recent best work
- any relevant industry portfolio links