Got that creative spark?
We're looking for a full time Unity developer to join our Southbank agency and be at the forefront of some amazing, innovative projects. We are especially looking to lift our Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality output to the next level, so if you have a passion to use your skills in these areas then this could be the perfect job for you!
POSITION TITLE: Unity Developer
REPORTS TO: Andy Smith, Bill Di Blasio
STAFF REPORTING TO THIS ROLE: NIL
SALARY: Dependent upon experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create cross-platforms app for a range of industries and uses.
- Develop for both Augmented and Virtual Reality platforms.
- Manage and maintain existing developments.
- App stores management for both Android and IOS apps.
- Active participation in the creation of ideas, proposals and mock-ups for clients.Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in Unity3D and C#.
- Experience in cross-platform (Android & IOS) development.
- Ability to write clean, robust code.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills .
- Understanding of Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality development.
- Ability to read and manipulate code written by others.
- Strong personal portfolio essential.
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and able to function comfortably within a team environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of working within a 3D application to create assets for use within Unity.
- Experience with tools such as Vuforia, AR Kit, Steam VR.
- Experience with Flutter.
360South is a multimedia and website design studio based in Southbank, Melbourne.
Since 2002 we’ve grown by working with the latest digital technology to create sleek graphic design, dynamic website design and compelling visual content that drives business for progressive and ambitious clients all over the world.
The 360South HQ houses a diverse team of professional designers specialising in website design and development, graphic design and print, virtual tours and interactive maps, video and photography.
No need to be formal.
Just send us your links
and we’ll be in touch.
If we sound like a good fit for you, send an email to email@example.com with:
- your resume and details of recent experience
- a link to your website or examples of your recent best work
- any relevant industry portfolio links