Got that creative spark?
Full Stack / Front End DeveloperPosted
We're looking for a front end / full stack developer to build awesome custom websites. Must be comfortable in multiple platforms and excited to continually grow their skill-set.
POSITION TITLE: Full Stack / Front End Developer
STAFF REPORTING TO THIS ROLE: NIL
SALARY: Dependent upon experience
- Joomla 3.X / 4.X experience with building custom modules / components / plugins / implementing custom themes
- WordPress 5.X experience with building custom extensions / page types / implementing custom themes
- Drupal 8 experience with building custom extensions / modules / implementing custom themes
- Extensive knowledge of PHP 7, CSS3, LESS / SASS, HTML5, MySQL
- GIT implementation
- Flexbox / bootstrap framework
- Grunt implementation
- Ability to work autonomously, and within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ years experience
- Familiarity with htaccess
- Basic regex knowledge
- Understanding of Sketch / InVision
- Working knowledge of Work Flow Max
- Working knowledge of WHMCS
- REST / SOAP / API integration
- Experience with Angular, React or Vue
- OpenCart experience
- Magento experience
- WooCommerce experience
- Provide portfolio of websites created / maintained (examples of previous work).
360South is a multimedia and website design studio based in Southbank, Melbourne.
Since 2002 we’ve grown by working with the latest digital technology to create sleek graphic design, dynamic website design and compelling visual content that drives business for progressive and ambitious clients all over the world.
The 360South HQ houses a diverse team of professional designers specialising in website design and development, graphic design and print, virtual tours and interactive maps, video and photography.
No need to be formal.
Just send us your links
and we’ll be in touch.
If we sound like a good fit for you, send an email to email@example.com with:
- your resume and details of recent experience
- a link to your website or examples of your recent best work
- any relevant industry portfolio links