Got that creative spark?
Senior Web and Graphic DesignerPosted
This role will require you to be fast-thinking, innovative and ready to jump in to help our web developers, animators, video/photographers, project managers and account managers to produce breathtaking results for our vast client base.
POSITION TITLE: Senior Web and Graphic Designer
REPORTS TO: Nicolo Bolognesi, Bill Di Blasio
STAFF REPORTING TO THIS ROLE: NIL
SALARY: Dependent upon experience
Duties and Responsibilities - Graphic Design
- Graphic design including business cards, flyers, social media graphics, logos, branding,style guides, banners, annual reports, fundraising appeals, magazines and magazine ads, forms, web ads and other design as required
- Setting up documents for print and liaising with printers throughout the print process.
- Organising reprints of existing documents.
- Client management.
- Adhering to style guides for various organisations.
- Brainstorming campaign concepts.
- Managing libraries of existing products, labels, stock images.
- Photoshopping images.
Duties and Responsibilities - Web Design
- Design of websites with varying functionality and needs including ecommerce,
- Brochure, product-based, informational and engagement websites.
- Ensuring the best UX is provided through online designs.
- Consideration of WCAG compliance through out designs.
- Creating Campaign Monitor or MailChimp emails or templates.
Duties and Responsibilities - Project Management
- Communicating direct with clients to understand and achieve objectives.
- Updating WorkflowMax - job status, creating new jobs, attaching supplier invoices.
- Overseeing the progress of jobs.
- Website content uploading through CMS (images and text) or edits.
- 7+ years of graphic design skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro.
- 7+ years of web design skills using Figma, Sketch or similar.
- Knowledge of how to set up files for print.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for client management and print management.
- Project Management and strong admin skills.
- Outstanding self-management skills.
- Basic copywriting for a range of industries and formats.
- Basic understanding of marketing.
- Experience with data merges in InDesign.
- Experience with Campaign Monitor and MailChimp
360South is a multimedia and website design studio based in Southbank, Melbourne.
Since 2002 we’ve grown by working with the latest digital technology to create sleek graphic design, dynamic website design and compelling visual content that drives business for progressive and ambitious clients all over the world.
The 360South HQ houses a diverse team of professional designers specialising in website design and development, graphic design and print, virtual tours and interactive maps, video and photography.
No need to be formal.
Just send us your links
and we’ll be in touch.
If we sound like a good fit for you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- your resume and details of recent experience
- a link to your website or examples of your recent best work (if applicable)
- any relevant industry portfolio links (if applicable)