Got that creative spark?
As Project Manager, you will need to lead the teams schedule, priorities and collaborate with clients for the timely execution of a broad variety of digital projects.
360South are a full service digital agency searching for an experienced Project Manager to join the team. Responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, this position needs you to be tech-savvy, methodical, detail orientated, an excellent communicator and excel at time management.
As Project Manager, you will need to lead the teams schedule, priorities and collaborate with clients for the timely execution of a broad variety of digital projects. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Provide end-to-end project management including the development of detailed project plans, scope project requirements, prepare budgets and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Schedule, track and maintain job queues, workflows, tasks and timeframes
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Proven work experience as a Digital Agency Project Manager
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organisation, time management and problem solving skills
- Great communication and team management
360South is a multimedia and website design studio based in Southbank, Melbourne.
Since 2002 we’ve grown by working with the latest digital technology to create sleek graphic design, dynamic website design and compelling visual content that drives business for progressive and ambitious clients all over the world.
The 360South HQ houses a diverse team of professional designers specialising in website design and development, graphic design and print, virtual tours and interactive maps, video and photography.
No need to be formal.
Just send us your links
and we’ll be in touch.
If we sound like a good fit for you, send an email to email@example.com with:
- your resume and details of recent experience
- a link to your website or examples of your recent best work (if applicable)
- any relevant industry portfolio links (if applicable)